Recent Before & After Photos

Tree Found in Living Room!

When a large storm hit Clayton County it caused a tree to uproot and fall on the roof of this local one story home. As you can see in the before photo this... READ MORE

Large House Fire

When an invasive fire erupted at this local home it caused the roof of the house to collapse, leaving fire damage as well as debris and water all over the conte... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage to Stairwell

When a water valve directly above a local commercial client’s stairwell malfunctioned, SERVPRO of Clayton County swooped in to save the day! The malfuncti... READ MORE

Commercial Fire and Water Damage

When a fire broke out in a building for a Nonprofit Organization in Georgia it caused large amounts of debris to fall and damage to the ceiling, but when t... READ MORE

Residential Mold Remediation

When a pipe burst in this home in Clayton County it brought water into their basement bathroom. These homeowners tried to deal with the damages themselves, but ... READ MORE

Mold Found in Home in Jonesboro, Georgia

When these homeowners ran across visible mold in Jonesboro, Georgia they proceeded to call SERVPRO of Clayton County to help them deal with this problem. Our cr... READ MORE

Burst Pipe Causes Water Damage

After walking in the doors of their house, these residents were surprised to find water and debris all over their floors and the contents of their home. When a ... READ MORE

Residential Fire Damage in Rex, GA

When lightning struck the roof of this residential property in Rex, GA it caused a fire to spread throughout the entire home which resulted in severe damag... READ MORE

Residential Water Damage in Riverdale, GA

After coming home to a flooded basement a resident in Riverdale, GA took quick action to call SERVPRO of Clayton County to help them deal with this fiasco. When... READ MORE

Living-room mitigation in McDonough, Georgia

This water damage happened while the homeowners were out of town. The residents came home to find the entire first level of their home had flooded. It was ... READ MORE